Romantic, Custom Outdoor Weddings
NOW BOOKING 2022
Hold your ceremony in our open-sided River Barn alongside the river, dine and dance in a gorgeous 2,000 sq. ft. round Pavilion amidst lovely grounds and full amenties. We love small groups and provide an affordable way to have a custom wedding.
Our wedding venue is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and provides a superb backdrop for an outdoor wedding. The wedding can be anything from a country theme to a traditional or even very formal outdoor wedding. Take this opportunity to design your personalized and unique Sierra wedding!!
River Ridge Wedding Ranch is a unique combination of working cattle ranch, recreation and education guest ranch in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. The environmentally-conscious 722-acre ranch includes the Tule River and borders the 323,000 acre Giant Sequoia National Monument. River Ridge Wedding Ranch is a fully-protected ecological reserve. We are about three hours from L.A. and less than five hours from San Francisco.
River Ridge Wedding Packages
We specialize in beautiful, romantic outdoor weddings set in our 722-acre nature preserve on the Tule River. Hold your ceremony in our open-sided River Barn alongside the river, dine and dance in a gorgeous 2,000 sq. ft. round Pavilion amidst lovely grounds and full amenties. We love small groups and provide an affordable way to have a custom wedding.
All Packages Include:
- Event Consultation
- All Linen & Tableware: tablecloths, napkins, plates, utensils, glassware
- Our experienced Event Manager and Staff
- Ceremony Setup: arch, chairs, benches, plant stands
- Tables and Chairs and Setup for Ceremony and Reception (you provide centerpieces)
- Cake/pie Cutting & Plating service
- Breakdown, cleaning, and recycling (we are extremely conscientious about the environment)
- Exclusive use of the ranch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
- Off-street parking
- Covered River Barn ceremony site
- Use of our PA for ceremony
- Use of our Bose surround sound system for reception
- Seating in 2,000 sq. ft. Pavilion, Patio and/or Grape Arbor
- Use of fire ring (firewood provided). S’mores, anyone?
- Use of kitchen, barbecue, banquet and buffet tables
- ADA accessible toilet facilities and parking
- Bridal and Groom changing rooms
Let us help you realize your dreams of a beautiful, romantic wedding in a gorgeous natural setting. We are a private, secluded nature preserve with safe, sane and modestly-priced elopements.
At River Ridge Wedding Ranch, you’ll have your choice of many sites on our 722 acres.
- We’ll provide the Officiant. Witness, too, if needed.
- We’ll provide the ceremony and work with you to customize it.
- You can use our River Barn and Wedding arch or select a site in the open.
- You may BYO photographer or ask us for local suggestions.
- Includes 3 hours on the Ranch
ELOPEup to 10 people
ELOPE Liteup to 5 people
Here’s a taste of the 250+ weddings we’ve hosted!
The beauty of River Ridge Wedding Ranch at any season provides the setting and our experienced staff provides the service.
When owners Gary and Barbara bought the old Negus Ranch in 1998, they didn’t have an outdoor wedding venue in mind. They bought what was to become River Ridge when it looked as if the land would end up as a major housing development on the Tule River.
By working with their local land trust and a number of partners and donors, they were able to place a conservation easement on the ranch. River Ridge is now fully protected forever and will remain a haven for people seeking personal restoration and recreation and for the flora and fauna which abound on the property.
While River Ridge Wedding Ranch specializes in hosting romantic, intimate weddings, it also is a presence in the local community: each year in the fall and spring, hundreds of school children from throughout Tulare County visit the ranch for a free day of outdoor education. During the spring, summer and fall, River Ridge Institute, a non-profit, provides free entertainment with local and traveling musicians, poets and storytellers.
Location & Contact
River Ridge Ranch
Contact River Ridge Wedding Ranch today with questions about your wedding or event. Book a tour to come and see the ranch in-person and meet our wonderful staff. We are dedicated to providing you with incredible service and a unique venue for your special day. Feel free to bring up a special idea or need that is outside our “normal” package.